We will enjoy authentic caribbean food and music, guest speakers Judge Tara Flannigan and Reverend K. J. Williams; live performances by Batala SF and Tyson Amir.
We will also have great silent auction and raffle prizes including 2-night stay in Tahoe, a massage package, warriors tickets, fine wine, jewelry, artwork, symphony tickets and more.
Please purchase tickets or give a tax deductible donation to support Men Creating Peace in our effort to end interpersonal violence during this year’s annual fundraising campaign.
Men Creating Peace seeks to cultivate the transformation in society from a culture of domination and violence to one of collaboration and equality.
We provide a unique perspective to clients seeking support, implementing new strategies towards making, non-violent, life enhancing decisions.
Create peaceful change within yourself.
Men Creating Peace provides services for:
• Men who are suffering from the consequences of violent behavior
• Men struggling with anger/stress issues
• Court mandated batterers treatment and anger management
• Men re-entering society from correctional facilities
• Men to receive support services from other community based organizations